How We Compare To Our National Competitors
Every day more and more people just like you are choosing to support local companies over nationally-owned companies because they’ve taken the time to learn the facts.
FACT: When you buy from a local company 73% of that sale stays in your community and is recycled over and over again, compared to just 43% when you buy from a national company.
FACT: National companies don’t create jobs. They actually reduce the number of jobs in your community. For every two new jobs a national company “creates” three jobs are lost from one of your local companies.
FACT: Local governments often give tax incentives to attract nationally-owned companies to their communities. But if these corporations are paying less in taxes it can only mean that local residents are paying more. When you buy from local companies it lessens individual tax burdens and creates up to 75% more tax revenues for your community.
FACT: In tough economic times while local companies are doing everything they can to remain a viable option for their communities, national companies often close their local facilities in favor of more profitable locations.
Local vs. National Medical Waste Disposal Companies
Supporting locally-owned businesses over national companies is almost always the right choice. If you’re considering which medical waste disposal is right for you, here are some other facts you’ll want to consider:
Facts To Consider:
- Med Dog Waste Management (Local): No charge unless we pick up your medical waste that month
- National Medical Waste Companies: Monthly fee regardless of whether they pick up your waste that month
- Med Dog Waste Management (Local): No price increases for the term of your agreement
- National Medical Waste Companies: Price increases up to 18% per year, every year until the contract expires
- Med Dog Waste Management (Local): Flexible pick up schedules, immediate responses from local reps and OSHA Compliance Training at half the cost
- National Medical Waste Companies: Inflexible service schedules, national call center and no access to OSHA Compliance Training unless you purchase their premium package
- Med Dog Waste Management (Local): 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or Your Service is Free
- National Medical Waste Companies: There are no guarantees
How Med Dog Waste Management Stacks Up To Our National Competitors
To see some of the other ways Med Dog Waste Management stacks up to our national competitors, click here to download a copy of our Comparison Checklist.
Med Dog Waste Management provides medical waste disposal services to clients throughout the State of Georgia including the Metro Atlanta area. To discuss your unique requirements call us at 770-832-7736, fill in the easy form on this page or leave us more detailed information on our Contact page. We look forward to hearing from you.
GET YOUR SERVICE QUOTE
We Guarantee You’ll Save 15% or More
To find out how much you can save,
fill in the form for a free price quote.